User notice: This translation is provided solely for the convenience of the user or customer. The Spanish version of our legal texts will prevail and under no circumstances the English version of the legal text will be interpreted as modifying the original Spanish version or will be applied in any preferential way in the relationship between the parties.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions established herein, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
181 ESSENCE, through the website www.181essence.com, makes available to users information and content regarding the products it sells; Among the contents present on the website we can highlight:
- Information about our collections, products and essences
- Possibility to buy our products
- Access to social networks in which 181 ESSENCE is present
- Possibility of contacting the company through the contact form
- Possibility of subscribing to our newsletter or newsletters
Pages and social network profiles of 181 ESSENCE:
Main website: www.181essence.com Ownership of 181 ESSENCES and hosted on servers located in Madrid-Spain of the company DINAHOSTING S.L. with C.I.F. B-15805419 and domiciled in Rúa das Salvadas 41, baixo 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
Social media profiles: Instagram and Facebook.
DUTY OF INFORMATION. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of the LSSICE, the following data are reflected below:
181 ESSENCE, is the denomination used by SANCY NAVETTE S.L., to inform about its products through the Internet.
Address: c / Luis Braille, 12 2 B 03010 Alicante
Contact email: email@example.com
Web domain: www.181essence.com Alicante Registry, Volume 3034 Book 0 page 1 Sheet A-97958 dated March 29, 2006.
The address stated will be considered your postal and contact address for any communication.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and use of our website presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of this article, as well as the aforementioned texts, so we strongly advise you to read it, since the access and use of the website is done as a User and under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Any act carried out against the aforementioned texts shall be deemed void in full.
In 181 ESSENCE we reserve the right to make changes to our website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents included therein. So we invite you to review our legal texts every time you enter our website. Any modification we make to the texts will be applicable from the moment it is available to the Users and, therefore, from the moment the modification is public. In any case, we will indicate at the end of these the publication date of the last modification made.
In 181 ESSENCE we are not responsible for any damages you may cause as a User, due to misuse or improper use in your relationships with third parties, being your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Furthermore, as a User you will be responsible for the veracity of the information you provide through any form that we make available to you, being the falsity of the data communicated sufficient reason for the denial of access to our website.
Additionally, we inform you that you will have to assume all the expenses that could be derived from processes initiated against you for the breach of what is established in this text or in the rest of the texts mentioned above.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The mere access, use and / or download of any content incorporated in any section of our website, directly attribute the condition of User; which necessarily implies that you accept and adhere fully and without reservation to the conditions that regulate our website.
RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB PAGE
As a User, you are requested to access and use our website diligently and correctly, respecting the following rules and assuming any responsibility that may arise from breach of these:
- You will not falsify your identity by posing as another person.
- You acknowledge and agree that the use of any section of our website will be made strictly for personal and private purposes.
- It is expressly prohibited that you authorise third parties to the total or partial use of the website or that you introduce or incorporate the contents of our website as your own business activity.
- You agree not to use our website and / or the contents of it, to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality, good customs or public order and / or for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited or harmful to rights and interests of third parties.
- You are obliged to refrain from disseminating, storing and / or managing the content hosted on our website and any actions that are likely to infringe copyright, third party rights or any regulations governing civil, criminal, administrative or of any other nature facts.
- You are obliged not to cause damage to our physical and logical systems or those of our suppliers or collaborators and not to introduce or spread in the network, computer viruses or others that could cause any damage.
- You accept to make use of this web page only to visualize the content that 181 ESSENCE makes available to Users in order to acquire and know its products.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
However, despite the above, you must bear in mind that the connection to the communications network provided by the access operator that you have contracted will have a cost.
If, as a User, you decide to request information about our products, you must follow the instructions stated in this section and which consist of:
- Fill in the contact request form.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
As a User, you acknowledge and consent that any Industrial and Intellectual Property rights (registered trademark, copyright of photographic, literary, technical or opinion articles, designs and other rights that fall on materials or contents of our website) correspond to 181 ESSENCE or to those who have granted us, in its case, a license of use.
To use the content provided through our website, you will need to obtain written authorization from the owner of the Website, the author of the literary, photographic work, etc., and in any case you must do so in compliance with the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law.
We ask that you as a User respect any Industrial and Intellectual Property rights that may derive from any content incorporated into our website.
In no case, in 181 ESSENCE we will be responsible for possible infractions that in the matter of Industrial and Intellectual Property you could commit as a User, and that derives from the works -of any type-, designs, brands, utility models, patents, etc. incorporated into our website.
More specifically, we inform you that:
- All the contents included in our website, as well as any other images, photographs, information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or recordings, texts, videos or others, are protected by the corresponding Intellectual Property rights ( copyright), so the provisions of the Consolidated Text of Intellectual Property Law 1/1996, of April 12, will apply to them.
- 181 ESSENCE does not grant any use license or authorisation with respect to the works that appear on its website, nor over the rights related to works of third parties also incorporated in the website, unless expressly agreed in writing.
- The reproduction, publication, public communication, making available to the public, distribution or transformation of all or part of the content incorporated into our website, for any purpose, and in particular for commercial or advertising purposes, in any form support and by any technical means is strictly prohibited. If you do not have the written authorization of the author of the content in question. Failure to comply with this point will entitle 181 ESSENCE to bring the legal actions it deems appropriate.
- In the event that commercial names, trademarks or mixed, figurative or denominative distinctive signs, logos or symbols of third parties appear on our website, it is because we have obtained the corresponding authorization for the use of these by interested third parties, or because they are used for descriptive purposes only. In these cases the brands correspond to their rightful owners.
- 181 ESSENCE owns all Industrial Property rights derived from the domain name registration www.181essence.com.
- SANCY NAVETTE S.L. is the owner of all Industrial Property rights derived from the registration of the 181 ESSENCE trademark and reserves the right over any other trademark, distinctive sign, design and / or industrial or intellectual property right over which it has any right and is not mentioned in this document.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS HOSTED ON ACCESSIBLE WEB SITES FROM OUR WEBSITE
In 181 ESSENCE we have no control over the pages that we could link through our website, therefore, as a User, you recognize and accept that we do not assume any responsibility for the content, information, opinions and concepts that are issued, published or distribution on the websites that you can access through these links, or the products and / or services that you can acquire on those pages; or any other content, products, services, advertising or other available on the linked web pages.
As a User, you must exercise extreme caution in the valuation and use of the information, content and / or products and services existing in the linked portals.
In this sense, if as a User you have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through third-party websites that are linked through our website, we would appreciate you communicating immediately to proceed to disable the access link to our website.
The use that 181 ESSENCE makes of these links, is only to be able to provide the User with more information. Now, since they are alien to us, we cannot be responsible in any case for the content accessible through these links, nor for the consequences of accessing them.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR LINKS ESTABLISHED IN SOCIAL NETWORK PROFILES IN WHICH WE ARE PRESENT
181 ESSENCE is present on the social networks Facebook and Instagram, notwithstanding the fact that it may use others in the future.
With respect to the information of the contents uploaded / linked in the aforementioned social network, we inform the Users that they are uploaded exclusively for informational, informative and promotional purposes of the products offered by 181 ESSENCE, therefore it is not responsible of the decisions taken by the User from them, nor of the damages caused to the User or third parties based on this information.
181 ESSENCE will endeavor to promote the quality of information through the correction of errors in data received, as well as, in the administration of the sites, in accordance with good practices and know-how, and will allow third-party users to report complaints about offensive and inappropriate comments that are not related with the topics covered, published photos or videos with equally unrelated to the topics to which social networks are intended.
In these cases, as administrator of the profile of the social network in which it is present, 181 ESSENCE will have the power to delete all information that does not fit the quality, purpose and good informational and recreational service of the social networks. However, despite the intention to ensure the highest quality of content, will not be responsible for the aforementioned information.
Users are informed that access to the social network requires a service / supply by other service providers of the information society. In response to this, 181 ESSENCE cannot be held responsible for the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of these social network, and therefore cannot prevent its suspension, cancellation or inaccessibility for reasons beyond its control.
In addition, 181 ESSENCE will not be liable for damages or losses suffered by the User for reasons that arise from failures or disconnections in social networks, and that may cause loss of information, suspensions, cancellations or interruptions of the service during the provision thereof or in advance
The social network can allow access to links and other web pages. In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, 181 ESSENCE acts as a provider of intermediation services, so it will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the sites linked through the aforementioned social network by third parties, to the extent that they have effective knowledge of their illegality and have not acted with due diligence to remove them.
If the User considers that any of the sites linked through the social network in which we are present includes illegal or inappropriate content, he/she may notify 181 ESSENCE as provided in the infraction notification procedure indicated below, and, we will take the appropriate measures to remove them from our profile.
181 ESSENCE in no case is responsible for the contents and services and / or products offered on the linked sites through our profiles of the social networks in which we are present, so it is not responsible for the damages caused by its illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error or uselessness.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE MADE FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE
If you intend to link or get a link from a web page or other Internet portal to our website, you must meet the following conditions:
- It is not allowed the total or partial reproduction of any of the products or contents of the website, nor to establish “deep-links”, or IMG or image links, or “frames”, unless it is expressly authorized by
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements may be made about our website, or on the products and / or contents thereof;
- The web page where the link to our website is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to 181 ESSENCE unless expressed and written authorization thereof; It must also be enable for our website to be displayed in its entirety within the browser screen without the contents being displayed through frames. 181 ESSENCE reserves the right to require third parties to remove the links made to our website, when we deem it so
- The establishment of the link will not imply the existence of any relationship between 181 ESSENCE and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by 181 ESSENCE of the products and contents offered on that website
- 181 ESSENCE will not be responsible for the contents or products made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in.
VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
As a User you must not misuse our website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or material that is technologically harmful.
You will not attempt in any case to access this web page without authorization, the server on which it is hosted or any other server, computer or database related to our web page, committing not to attack the web through “denial of service attacks” or “distributed denial of service attacks.”
Failure to comply with this clause could lead to the commission of offenses classified in our legislation as a crime, so we reserve the right to communicate such breaches to the competent authorities and we will cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker.
In 181 ESSENCE we are not responsible for damages or losses that result from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials, as a result of use of our website or the download of its contents or to which it redirects.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
In 181 ESSENCE we reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the content hosted on our website, without prior notice, at your own request or from a third party, to those Users who breach this article or any of the other texts legal rules governing our website and previously cited.
As a User, you are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of the website and its contents takes place in any case under your sole responsibility.
In addition, 181 ESSENCE does not grant any guarantee nor it is liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability and technical or operational continuity of the page.
- The lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the Website, services, contents, etc. in order to respond to the needs, activities or expectations of the
- The negligent or illegal use of the website in general that does not respect what is established in the legal texts referred to, in good faith, morality or public order.
Errors: Regarding the existence of errors or inaccuracies on the Website and as the contents have been written in accordance with current regulations and the principle of good faith, they will be corrected by 181 ESSENCE as soon as possible once we are aware of it.
INFRACTION NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
In 181 ESSENCE we respect and protect the privacy of our Users and our Clients, as well as the Industrial and Intellectual Property of third parties. Therefore, we request the same respect from the Users to our website.
In case you consider that there are facts and / or circumstances that reveal an illicit nature of the use of any content, service or any other circumstance contained in this website that reveal or may reveal its illegal nature, you can contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email you send us you must indicate the alleged illegal activity and you must identify yourself as reporting so that we can contact you if we need more information.
This procedure must be followed especially when the alleged illegal activity refers to an alleged violation of the rights of Industrial or Intellectual Property, of the image rights of any person or of personal data rights of their own or of the person that you represent legally.
The participant must describe in a precise and concrete manner the protected contents, as well as their exact location. Later we will take the appropriate measures to avoid these infractions notified by the Users.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Likewise, in the event of any dispute, the Client may go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence.
Provided that the Client is not “Consumer or User”, the parties expressly agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante because this is the place of conclusion of the Contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
These texts will not be archived individually for each user but will be accessible via the Internet from the links enabled for it.
EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR THE RESOLUTION OF E-COMMERCE CONFLICTS
We inform consumers that the online consumer litigation resolution platform (“ODR Platform, Online Dispute Resolution”) is operational for all countries of the European Union, including Spain.
In the case of Spain, the European Commission has designated the European Consumer Center attached to the Spanish Agency for Consumer Affairs, Food Safety and Nutrition, as a contact point for the platform, to assist and support the submission of claims through the aforementioned platform.
From the entry into force of Directive 2013/11 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013, concerning the alternative resolution of consumer disputes and Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we are obliged to inform our buyers about the existence of the platform. Hence, we inform our Users that in the event of any conflict with the consumer of 181 ESSENCE, there is a new, simple, multilingual and accessible European procedure for resolving them, which consists of the following:
- The consumer must access this platform and complete the online claim form. Once filled, it will be sent from the same platform.
- The claim will be sent to 181 ESSENCE, who will propose an alternative dispute resolution entity to the consumer.
- Once the consumer and the seller agree on the mediation entity that will resolve their conflict, the platform will send the claim to the chosen entity.
- The mediation entity will deal with the case electronically and will propose a solution within a maximum period of 90 days.